Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Before and After

This winter I was looking to see how long my beard would get if I didn't trim it (Actually, I was just checking to see if I could make a decent Santa Claus when it starts turning gray). 
Good news- I can do Santa. Bad news, I looked like Chewbacca. Not that I don't admire Chewbacca- he is super cool. But I can't pull off the whole Wookie thing. So in honor of renewing my Driver's Licence, I thought we should give it a trim. So my honey got out the clippers and attacked it.
Before: Chewbacca style

After: Ordinary hairy guy
So I look a lot better now I think. No more wild beards until it starts going gray. But it was fun while it lasted.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This was almost as surprising to me as the dreads you had once upon a time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. It was pretty fun, but I got sick of the beard by the end.
    As my custom, I will shave it all off at the equinox.

    ReplyDelete